The best solution for Tile and Grout Cleaning is always incredible, simple to mix, amazing to use and you will see the extraordinary outcome. When you decide to mop your ceramic tiles you must complete a few easy steps before you start cleaning the ceramic tiles. The ceramic floors are very easy to maintain, and they are sturdy.
Ceramic tile flooring are the most favorite choice for many of the homeowner for kitchen countertops, bathrooms, and even for the living rooms. They are very easy to clean and maintenance is very low compared to other types of flooring. Mopping the Tiles Floors is an easy job, but when you start mopping your floors it is always best to use the homemade cleaners instead of using the commercial cleaners that are fully filled with chemicals.
Homemade Tile Cleaners are always best compared to the commercial cleaners. On the other hand, commercial cleaners are manufactured using high concentrated chemicals which are really not good to you and your family environment. Here are the best cleaning solutions for the ceramic tile floors.
Here are the amazing 15 steps that will explain about mopping the ceramic floors:
- Sweep or vacuum the ceramic tile floors thoroughly to remove the loose dirt, pet hair, and other debris from the floor.
- Mix the commercial cleaner according to the manufacturer instruction or prepare your own homemade solution to clean the floors.
- Fill the bucket with warm water and submerge the mop into the bucket
- Wring the mop well to remove the excess water, damp dry the mop and wipe the floors thoroughly. Some mops have automatic wringer if not wring the mop with your hands and wipe the floors.
- While wiping the grout be little cautious because the grouts have porous and tend to acquire more dirt compared to the Tile and Grout Cleaning. Pay more attention to the grout lines while mopping the tiles. Make sure that you have covered the grout lines thoroughly.
- Immerse the mop in the water after wiping every section of tiles
- Remove the excess water from the mop by wringing it
- Repeat the same process until the floors are clean
- Once you finish mopping allow the floors to dry completely, open all the windows and doors and switch the fan on. Use stand fan with ceiling fan to fasten the drying process
- Now rinse the mop and bucket thoroughly and add clean and fresh water
- Again dip the mop into the bucket and wring the mop
- Mop the tile floors again by following the same steps; mopping the floors with clean water will remove the soap residues that may be left behind by the detergent liquid or cleaners. By following these steps you can notice that your tile floors are amazingly clean and shining.
- Once you complete the mopping process dry the floors thoroughly.
Mopping the floors is very important to maintain the cleanliness and shining look of the tiles.
Professional Assistance: Spotless Tile Cleaning
Ceramic tiles are brittle and prone to damage. So to maintain ceramic tiles one should follow routine tile cleaning time to time. As we know the importance of ceramic tiles we provide you with the best Professional Tile Cleaning Services. Deluxe Tile Cleaning offers best tile cleaning and ceramic tile cleaning services at affordable costs. Specialised machinery and safe to use products are used to make sure that your ceramic tile flooring is clean and dirt free. Hire our professional tile cleaners today and make your ceramic tiles clean and shining again.